Monday, October 23, 2006

Somebody should make me stop

Genuine
--------------------

It is easier said
Than done, after fed
Canard after canard
Told us by the bard,
To wake one day satisfied in your bed.

It would be foolish to suppose, I suppose,
For honesty to be expected from those
Who would enrich our inner thought, I thought,
But perhaps some more candor might have wrought

Something less utopic,
Though sadly more myopic,
For unless I am
Mistaken or damned
Love isn't worth it if not less than idyllic.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your Pirsig Essays and Analysis. All good!!

    Henry Gurr
    Professor of Physics
    *************************

    Persons who enjoyed reading book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" especially enjoy Robert Pirsig's own photos of his 1968 original ZMM Trip at:
    http://ww2.usca.edu/ResearchProjects/ProfessorGurr/gallery/

    ReplyDelete

Want to get in touch with me but are too scared to universalize and eternalize your comments for all everywhere and always to see? Just e-mail me: pirsigaffliction@hotmail.com